Ashley and Jeremy planned a destination wedding from over a thousand miles away! We are so thrilled that they chose Southern Oaks Plantation has the backdrop for the nuptials and reception! This wedding was classic, timeless, and stunning!
– Tell us about your engagement.
Jeremy proposed to Ashley in Kauai,Hawaii on a private sail boat at sunrise!
– In your opinion, what is the best characteristic of Southern Oaks Plantation?
The beautiful grounds and the amazing staff. We are from New York City and planning a destination wedding with Southern Oaks was a piece of cake! They were so incredibly helpful and the day couldn’t have gone more perfect which is pretty amazing since we never even had to visit NOLA in between the time it took to find the venue and over a year later on our wedding day!
– How did you and your partner meet?
At a friends birthday party
– What made you select Southern Oaks Plantation as your wedding venue?
We feel in love with the idea of getting married on the beautiful front lawn and the interior was gorgeous with the open windows.
– What was your favorite moment of the night?
Our first look on the front lawn under the beautiful oaks.
– Are there any other vendors you’d like to mention in this feature?
Dark Roux and Bella Blooms!
– Was there a particular staff member at SOP that really stood out to you?
All of them were amazing and Mr. Bobby was unforgettable.
– What would you say to other brides considering Southern Oaks Plantation as their venue?
Don’t even think twice about it. It will be the most amazing night of your life.